Lost in translation?
So, now that the world didn't end on the 21st, (complete shocker, I know), that means I should come up with those pesky New Year's Resolutions. Well, since most people fail miserably at most of their resolutions I don't think I will actually make resolutions. Instead I will have goals. Goals that aren't unattainable. So here are a few goals I would like to meet in 2013:
1. See my friends more often.
2. Meet new people.
3. I'd like to hike the Whiskeytown Falls - I think there are a few of them.
4. Take a Zumba class.
5. Find something local to volunteer for.
6. Take a little trip to some place I haven't been before.
7. If possible, buy stuff that's made in the USA.
8. Join a book club.
A simple list of goals. Yet, if I meet them, it will get me out of the house, see my friends, meet new people and have fun.