Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank You. . . Captain Obvious.

Fog. It's a bitch.

I have to say, though, that I do enjoy walking in fog. Driving in it . . . now that's another story. I live in an area that gets fog a lot in winter. Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be writing about it.  Last night, I could barely see when I headed out for work. Luckily my car seems to just "know" where to go, so it's like on autopilot or something. And when I got off work, it wasn't any better.

We have signs placed around the freeways that can be lit up, telling drivers about the fog. You know, signs that say something like this:

"CAUTION: DENSE FOG AREA"
 
However.

When the fog looks something like this . . . 


. . . It might be just me, but, um, I think I can tell it's foggy without the signs. Especially considering I can't see the damn sign until I hit the damn thing.

But then again, it could just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)