Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

It's my 200th Post!!

I have reached another milestone in the blogosphere, my 200th post! And in a couple weeks, I'll be celebrating my one year blogoversary. Another milestone I reached not too long ago, was my 1000th comment - which I believe was the Queen of all Snarkiness, Empress over at The Ranter's Box.

But, this is my 200th post and I'm taking it easy. So, first off, I'm throwing a big ol' party and blog  pimpin', and foolishness. I've got us a DJ, some finger foods (the only rule is no double dipping in the dips!), and I even splurged for some good old fashioned liquor for us all. I'm making some mean margaritas, who wants?

So, here's a few videos about partying.







So what are y'all waiting for?! Y'all come on over, shake your ghetto booty, pop a top, pimp out your blog, and have a good time.

Just don't mess with the bull.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 200th and one year blogversary, Cool videos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, party time! Congratulations on your 200th post. Well done!!! And thanks for the shout-out. Cheers my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 200th post and the upcoming 1 year anniversary! :) Couldn't be more excited about some margaritas! Count me in and mix on up please.

    I am not afraid to start the pimping. If you don't know me I am Jewels and if you stopped by my place you'll find anything from college stories, relationship talk, reviews (movies, books, music), posts on hot guys/girls, heck you could walk into just about anything. Anyway, everyone is welcome and it is usually a pretty great time. Stop on by.

    JewelsTurning30

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for a good old time here! Pass the Vodka my dear friend cause the Tequila is not for this Canuk!

    Congrats on that 200th post my bloggy friend, what an accomplishment!

    For a little pimping of my own.....

    I'm CBG and I'm the creator of CANUCK'd. Don't know what that is? Well its a way to say the hell with Blog of Note (BON'd) and lets get some real bloggers acknowledged. If you have any suggestions please feel free to stop by and I consider all blogs CANUCK'd worthy....after some scrutiny of course!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why ya gotta single out the bull, huh? We are so misunderstood! Wait, what? Oh you mean THAT bull. Okay, well remind me of that after I wrestle the vodka away from CBG!

    If you don't know me, I'm Krissy. I've been absent a bit lately, but I'm back so I hope you'll stop by. I try to find the humor in life no matter how much it aggravates me, and I am passionate about saving animals, especially dogs. Hope to see you around at TalkativeTaurus.com.

    Now CBG.. Stop hogging all the vodka, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the 200th post, that's quite a nice amount for a year

    Your blog makes me smile, followed. Keep up the hard work!

    Love the black eyed peas too, one of my favorite bands and awesome for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the 200th post mark! I missed ya!

    http://pablosangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)