It's Wednesday, which means it's Hodgepodge day! Go link up with Joyce and join in!
1. What creeps you out?
Sparkly vampires. ;o) Bugs that go crunch. Any guy who comes up to me in a bar saying he has a "dog that is lonely". . . . seriously.
2. What's your least favorite candy?
Anything with coconut or almonds. It just ruins the candy, really.
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
I do like scary movies, although I don't watch them very often and when I do, I try not to watch with the lights out. Paranormal Activity scared the shit out of me. I had to sleep with the light on. Took me two years to work up to watching the second one and the same thing happened. I figure someday I'll get to the third and fourth ones. Someday.
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
Everything. lol No, really, there's just too much to write down here. Y'all would be reading for a month if I started.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
I don't typically eat just seeds, although pumpkin seeds are pretty good. I do like a good poppy seed muffin.
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
Hmmm. Ten years from now? Oh I have no idea. I hope I'll finally be married and have started a family, have a house and a dog. And I imagine myself marrying a nice guy who just so happens to be fairly well off so that I may live in the life that I should already be accustomed. ;o)
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
Well, I'm still new to this but A) It's interesting to find out more about other bloggers and B) I have to think of answers to the questions! lol (j/k)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I now know what it feels like to mop 8,000 square feet. Because I mopped it. And trust me when I say, it's not all that fun.