Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Very First Vlog (please be nice! lol)

So please bear with me here as my technotarded self decided to try my first Vlog. Ever. If the sounds moves faster than me, pausing it for a moment helped. Maybe someday I'll actually get the hang of this, but don't hold your breath.

Please don't laugh too hard at my sheer dorkiness. I'm a sensitive soul. lol




I'm such a technotard that I had to record it via YouTube, because it was going to take three days to upload any of the attempts I made on my own web cam recorder. I mean literally, I Googled it and did the math, and it was going to literally take 3 days. I don't know why, but if you do and want to help a poor girl out and dish out advice, I'm all ears. Or eyes. Whatever, you know what I mean.

Props go to my dear blogging friend, Jewels, for giving me the inspiration to go ahead with my first Vlog.

16 comments:

  1. Nice job! And congrats on the job! Really takes a load off, don't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it does! I could literally feel the weight lift off my shoulders. lol

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new job, you've come a long way from being eaten by wolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't really want to be eaten by wolves. That would suck.

      Delete
  3. YAY!! YOU GOT A JOB!!!! :-) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's awesome, congrats! And great first vlog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course I cannot believe how many "fillers" I have in there. I gave lots of presentations in school so I should be better at it. lol Out of practice I guess.

      Delete
  5. YEAH!!! And for the record, I'm not even sure how to load a video on Youtube so you're already ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It took me awhile to figure it out. I'm just glad I'm not alone in my lack of technology smarts! :o)

      Delete
  6. OMG I am smiling just watching this. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on the new job and I just love that you made a Vlog to tell us about it

    I so love hearing the voice of one of my favorite bloggers....so very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to make people smile! :o) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the new job!! It's great news!
    It's nice to see you and hearing what you sound like. You seem pretty at ease in from of the camera. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not really at ease in front of a camera. lol As evidence by my space fillers and I have a hard time looking at the camera. Of course, webcams are a weird and you watch yourself versus staring at a camera lens. lol

      Delete
  8. OMG, this is great, the job I mean. And the vlog is even better. That's it, you've inspired me to do one too..stay tuned. Btw, you're a natural in front of the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I do need to work on my "space filler" use. lol

      Delete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)