Four hodgepodges til Christmas in case you were wondering.
1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
Well, for starters, I wasn't wondering how many hodgepodges until Christmas, but thanks for reminding me how quickly Christmas showed up. lol
I like presents, period. Wrapped neatly with a bow, in a bag, or wrapped like a car ran over it.
I have zero gifts purchased, meaning I have zero presents wrapped. Give me a couple weeks. lol
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
A Buster Posey jersey. My boy done made MVP! :D
3. What makes a home?
Making it cozy the best way you can. Bits and pieces of you. Pictures of family and friends. And in my case, a cat trying to trip me when she hasn't seen me in 10 or more hours.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
The only names I can remember are the Supremes and the Temptations. I'm not a huge fan, but once in awhile.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
Hold on a second here. Bacon is awesome by itself, with breakfast, in a salad, on a pizza, a hamburger or on a sandwich. I'm not sure what idiot at Denny's decided it was would be good on a sundae or whatever else they put bacon, but it nearly made me never want to eat there again. Ever. Same with Jack In The Box's bacon milkshake. I mean, ICK.
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
It seemed tradition that Granddad would always try to sneak opening his presents before it was his turn. In my family, we take turns opening one present at a time so that everyone gets an "it's all about me" moment. Plus it makes the fun last longer. Every year, I would try to set Granddad's presents just far enough that he would have to have them handed to him, but somehow he always wound up with them practically in his lap. And while everyone else took their turn, he was slowly opening his next present. So that by the time it was his turn, his present was half open already! We miss him dearly.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mom and I decided to go to the dollar movies on Monday. I had the day off work and she wanted to go into town for groceries and whatnot. So I looked up some movies and times and we decided to go see the House at the End of the Street with Jennifer Lawrence (from Hunger Games) and Elizabeth Shue (currently on CSI). Unfortunately we didn't have time to eat lunch before the movie. And this is what happens when we go to the movies hungry. The dollar movies suddenly aren't so cheap. We shared everything in the picture. (oh and FYI, the movie made us jump a few times! lol)