Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Postcards and Thank You's



With everything else going on, I nearly forgot to send out a bloggy thank you to my friend Jewels for the postcard she sent this month. She hand-made hers, which I think rocks and makes them super-cool. I'm so not that talented!


If you're curious about the postcard campaign, there's a link at the top of the page. It's all about spreading some simple yet wonderful mailbox happiness. Seriously, who doesn't love getting something besides junk mail and bills? To sign up, shoot me an email with your information, and that's all you need to do. Each month I announce the next blogger on the list who gets to send out postcards for the next month. For those of us that receive the postcards, we write up a little thank you in a post, include a picture of the postcard if you wish, and also link to them and me. But . . . it's time to announce the next sender! For January, the next blogger to send out postcards is:

(I will send you the addresses on January 1st)

Also, for those participating in the Postcard campaign, you also found a little something extra in your mailboxes this month. I sent out Christmas cards to everyone on the list, and most of you guys have already sent me messages thanking me. I just wanted to send you guys a little extra thank you for joining me in the crazy idea I had this past summer. Without you, it doesn't exist. I am enjoying it immensely, and I hope all of you are, too.

And before I forget, my mother wanted me to tell all of you who have commented on the post about Libby's infection THANK YOU. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and good mojo. Please keep it coming in hopes that our little Yorkie can walk normal again.

6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for mentioning the postcards. It really is the greatest thing and I'm so happy to be a part of it! :) Hope all Libby's good wishes help her heal up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get your Christmas card. Thank you so very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewel did make adorable post cards, fer sure. I've got mine as well and lerved it! I'm still new with this, I did post a blog about it and linking everything, not sure exactly! I did receive my christmas card as well, thank you sooooo much. I wanted to send one back but wasn't sure if I should rob your addy like that :) thanks lady!!! Still thinkig well wishing for the lil yorkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just about to ask if you got my email thanking you for the postcard, it's just I remember last time an email from me went into your junk folder lol!

    I'm curious as to how many people have joined this campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewels postcard was awesome... and you sending a christmas card too boot was so wonderful! Thank you both, am sorry to hear about Libby, sending her all my good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading and you can bet I'm sending big time prayers to Libby! It's Christmas--the time of happiness and miracles and I just know she will make it through this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)