1. What question do you often ask yourself?
Am I going to have enough to make my next car payment? This is the unfortunate reality of being unemployed (for the most part) and working part-time. Bleh.
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
Mom grows them, I don't. I would say a red rose is my favorite color. I've been given a dozen roses only a couple of times in my life. The latest was from Boyfriend about a month ago or so, just because.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
I typically do read the freshness dates. Some things are fine for awhile after their "expiration" dates, like eggs or some medications - most just lose their efficacy slowly over time. I try not to buy a dented can, though, if I can help it.
4. Should athletes be role models?
Yes and no. Athletes that show good sportsmanship, don't use steroids, and stay away from getting arrested, cheating, and 2 minute marriages can be good role models for kids. But unfortunately, may athletes let the fame and the money go to their heads and quickly become bad role models.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
Well, it's not climbing Everest, that's for sure. I'd love to be able to go to Europe one day.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
Build my dream house. :o)
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
7pm. Mostly because I'm going to assume that it's not like one of my friend's parties where it may start at 7pm, but you can drop by anytime after that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Two more weeks until my parents get back from their 5 week vacation. Boyfriend will get back from his time volunteering at a Boyscout camp on Friday. And Granny will come back from her little 10 day trip Wednesday or Thursday. Yep, at some point during my parents being gone 5 weeks, everyone ditched me. It's okay though. Boyfriend and I ditched Granny for the first weekend my parents were gone to go camping. Plus when Boyfriend went up to the Boyscout camp last Friday, I followed suit - on Saturday, for the night, to see him in action as he mills furniture out of wood for the Boyscout camp, plus I helped in the kitchen. However, it's definitely time for my parents to come back home. lol