1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
Since we're talking about the Super Bowl, go Niners!!
The last thing that I watched that I would consider super was my first viewing of Donkey Basketball when I was living in Sticksville. And yes, that's me you hear laughing. lol
2. Share something you're a fan of these days?
Anything that makes my nose stop running! (Managed to catch a head cold)
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
I'd love a pair, thanks, it'll save on the gas bill. Oh. Well, I like just a simple hot wing - mildly spicy. I love KFC's hot wings, but since the douche that owned all the ones in our region went bankrupt, they've all closed (like 15 or so locations if I remember right).
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
Lance is an asshat. I'm glad he finally owned up to it, but he not only cheated himself and his teammates, but his fans and supporters. That's a purely asshat move. I don't feel sorry for him - he brought this on himself.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
"May I ask you a personal question?"
I actually dated a guy who had an uncle who would randomly go up to people and ask "How's your sex life?" Even to his nephews and nieces. Seriously. Luckily, I managed to escape him.
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I played sports a bit as a kid. I'm not overly competitive, but I can be. Just watch my family and I play a "friendly" game of Aggravation. Watch out. (You've been warned lol)
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I love volleyball. I played in 8th grade, but didn't make the high school team. It's been years since I've played. I also enjoy ping pong, but again, haven't played it years. Funny though, when we moved into our current house a very long time ago, the previous owners left a HUGE ping pong table - with the balls and paddles! We kept it set up in the garage, and was a great time waster. Eventually it either broke or we got rid of it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I drove up to work this morning, and sat for a minute listening to the radio. I looked to my right and there was a truck parked a few spaces away, in front of me. I noticed the occupants were inside, and a puppy on the top of the kennels in the bed of the truck (tied down). This puppy was playing . . . then started circling . . . and promptly squats and takes a dump. I started laughing uncontrollably. At one point, I realized that a good person would go knock on their window and inform of their puppy's doings, but I just couldn't do it. LOL