Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Still Here

Well I sorta took a little mini-vacation, didn't I? Whoopsie. Didn't really mean to do that. The days just sort of got away from me and before I knew it, about 3 weeks had slipped away.

Don't worry, you really haven't missed much of anything. I've been working at my part-time job, looking for work (which really is a full-time job in itself), and trying to go out on the lake at least once a week with Boyfriend.

Seriously, it's awesome that he had the mad money to buy the boat, because it has been nothing but triple digit weather around here. Today was actually rather cool, but our next heat wave of major triple digit heat is coming this week. And in case your curious, no I'm not looking forward to it. The lake is a nice reprieve from the heat.

I did take a weekend to go visit BFF down in the bay area a couple weeks ago. I still have to get the pics off my phone, but I'll post a couple for you guys. It was nice to get away and have a girls weekend. Lots of laughs and girl talk. The first night we stayed up until 3 a.m. Which just about did us in, but seeing as we didn't have to be anywhere early the next day, we said, "what the hell?"

Mom just asked me, "whatchya typing so fast for? Are you writing a blog? You haven't posted one in awhile."

*sigh* So much pressure to blog. (just kidding, Mom)

Well, I guess I'll wrap this up - at least now y'all know I'm still alive (and kicking and screaming) and attempt to pay attention to the All Star Game. I'm confused because all the ball players wear their own team uniforms and I don't know many ball players except my Giants and I can't hardly keep the American League and National League straight with all the different uniforms running around. Oh well. At least my Giants won a couple games (finally!)

I'll get a couple of posts written about a couple of the exciting things that happened including my girls weekend with my BFF, the new two seater tube Boyfriend bought for the boat, and the first time my Mom drove the boat (and may also be the last time).


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been posting much myself lately, either. Too busy working, or trying not to melt in the heat. Stay cool out there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough to stay cool, I'm telling you. 115* weather SUCKS.

      Delete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)