1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
Yep! On Friday, I have family from Georgia coming to visit for about a week. And in July, I have a cousin getting married (he asked her to marry him 35 years ago, and she said no because he wasn't a member of the Mormon Church. He recently moved back to Redding, met up with her and started dating, he asked again and she said yes [she hasn't been a practicing Mormon in a long time]).
2. June is National Iced Tea Month...are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc)?
Not really. Raspberry flavored iced tea is okay, but otherwise, I'm just not a tea drinker.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the 'event' actually nerve-worthy?
A job interview I had awhile back. I'm always nervous for those. And I think you should be a little nervous for a job interview.
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
Yeah, that is a bit odd how they have a specific date for that. lol I'm not too nervous when I go to the dentist. I used to go twice a year, but then I left my job that had benefits, and it's been a year and a half since I've been. I just don't have the money to pay for a cleaning, but I really want one. I usually get lectured for not flossing like I should.
5. What's making news in your town this week?
Here are tonight's headlines:
One person dies, 5 year old suffers trauma in crash.
Baseball franchise effort for Redding falls through.
Skeletal remains unearthed by Tehama County detectives.
Controversial cable company may file for bankruptcy; Tehama County customers also dropped.
Heat expected this week in Redding.
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven't gotten around to covering them?
A combination of those. At my parents house, there are blinds and curtains on most of the windows. I think the laundry room window is the only one without anything on it.
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)...what one song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
It's just a fun song. :)
I spent yesterday evening at a friend's house, trying to help her figure out her wedding invitations. She had no idea what she wanted, so Mom and I went over there to help her out. Her big sister also showed up to help out, and we had Panda Express for dinner. After about three and a half hours, I think we finally got her a template to go off of, something she really liked. A big shout-out to Google Image Search as well. Good thing we got it figured out (for the most part, at least), because her invitations will need to go out in August. It's closer than you think!