1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
Well, I'm still a picky eater. I will say that I'm much better than I was when I was a kid, though. Life has found a way to get me to eat more than I used to.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
Hmm. Both are very important. History is important because if we don't study it and learn from it, we can be doomed to repeat the same mistakes. History shows us how the world has changed, how the species of our world have changed and adapted and evolved. How we as humans have evolved and learned.
Science is also important (and also a part of history) because without science, we can't learn about how everything works and why. We can't improve our livelihoods (like increasing our lifespans, medicine's, etc.).
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
Refried beans. Best way to go. lol
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Visit Shasta and/or Whiskeytown Lake, see Shasta Dam, Shasta Caverns, etc. Lots to see and do. We usually refrain from telling folks that's it's so hot around here in the Summer that the Devil himself wouldn't dream of visiting.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
When I worked at the vet lab. Snooze.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Hmm. The Oscars.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
If it's what you love, don't give up.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just wanted to send a thank you to all those from last week's Hodgepodge for the condolences regarding my Papa Dennis. I appreciate it. We are all doing okay, we have our moments of course, but we're doing okay. The important thing is that he is no longer suffering and that Heaven has a new angel to watch over us.
The weather has been nice and cool here the last few days. I'm absolutely loving it. I've missed my hoodies. And my slippers. Almost time for them to make a full-time appearance.