Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

100 Things That Make Me Happy: Part 4

I'm doing a list of things that make me happy - if you'd like to read other things that make me happy, please click here. And in no particular order, I continue!

#16. Home-made chocolate chip cookies. First, you get to sneak bits of cookie dough. Second, you get to lick the beaters. Third, it makes the house smell totally awesome. And last but not least, a warm chocolate chip cookie from the oven is the bestest kind of cookie. Ever.

 

#17. My electric blanket. It gets pretty cold up here, and it's soooo nice to climb into a warm bed, and just curl up under the covers with the cat.



 #18. Pride & Prejudice, the book and of course the BBC mini-series with Colin Firth. It's a bit like comfort food . . . but in book or movie form.


#19. Rainbows.


#20.  Genealogy. It can be interesting the things you find; like famous relatives for instance.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd, you are my soul sista! Everything on that list, including Colin Firth in Pride & Prejudice, our my favs too!!! Better check that genealogy, you might be related to this crazy Canadian chick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Everyone needs a crazy Canadian chick in their family tree! I'd be honored if you were in mine! :)

      Delete
  2. Colin Firth is my dream man. No joke. That picture you found of him--I've said a zillion times to people, men and women, that I want a man who will look at me the way Mr. Darcy looks at Lizzie. They usually stare at me with these HUH looks. Well, you just posted the picture of what I'm talking about!!! That's what I want to see in a man's eyes, rather than the all too common "Undress-you" look. That look gets seriously old--I mean, there are more important things in this world, guys. Frankly, if I see a guy sporting the bedroom eyes, I turn away because I know they're thinking with only one brain. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! No way. That's the look I want, too! Never fear, someone gets you, and that is ME! lol

      Delete
  3. Oh man! That BBC version of Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favourite adaptation! How can you not love Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy?! All the other actors pale in comparison! Don't even get me started on that film adaptation with Keira Knightley...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently watched the 1980 version just to see, and I hated that Darcy - his acting was HORRIBLE. I saw the Keira Knightly one a while back, and it was okay. But the '95 version I think is by far the best!

      Delete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)