I must send out a huge thank you to my fellow blogger and Postcard Campaign companion, The Cat and the Coffee Cup, for this award!!
The rules with this award are that I must tell you ten random things about myself, and then pass this on to six lucky bloggers. So here goes!
1. A couple months ago I came across an Easter card I had saved. I was glad I did. It's the last Easter card I received signed "Love, Granny and Granddad". Granddad passed away a couple months after I received this card. I will never throw away that card.
2. I'm currently reading What The Night Knows by Dean Koontz. It took me a bit to get into it because it's a bit creepy and dealt with things in mirrors. I don't do that well. lol
3. Every time I see icicles I think of my dear blogging friend, Jewels and her obsession with them. lol
4. I love the movie Real Steel. I think I could totally get into robot boxing.
5. My mom used to make fun of me for how many candles I own. Then I moved to Sticksville, and she said I no longer have too many candles (in case the power goes out). The next time I was in Redding, I went to the Dollar Store and bought like another $20 worth of candles and holders. Seriously.
6. It's been snowing in Sticksville for three days, and probably got about 4 to 5 inches. I don't know for sure, because the high winds have made it drift so much. I wanted the snow, but the 30-60mph winds suck ass.
7. I nearly made a snowman at work this morning instead of cleaning. The only thing that stopped me was I didn't have snow gloves with me.
8. I got my mom obsessed with Lisa Scottoline's books. Like foaming at the mouth obsessed. lol
9. I about had a heart attack the last time I gassed up my car. Little shit had to make it to $50 for a fill-up. Of course, it didn't help that gas jumped to $4.25/gallon. My bet is that it'll make to $5/gallon easily by the time summer comes around. When I got my first car as a senior in high school, gas was freaking 99cents per gallon. God how I miss those days. With a vengeance.
10. I'm totally craving Round Table Pizza. If I had Hedwig, I'd totally send her out for pizza. Hehe.
And now to pass this off to six bloggers! And in no particular order they are: