Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Award time!

I must send out a huge thank you to my fellow blogger and Postcard Campaign companion, The Cat and the Coffee Cup, for this award!!





The rules with this award are that I must tell you ten random things about myself, and then pass this on to six lucky bloggers. So here goes!

1. A couple months ago I came across an Easter card I had saved. I was glad I did. It's the last Easter card I received signed "Love, Granny and Granddad". Granddad passed away a couple months after I received this card. I will never throw away that card.

2. I'm currently reading What The Night Knows by Dean Koontz. It took me a bit to get into it because it's a bit creepy and dealt with things in mirrors. I don't do that well. lol

3. Every time I see icicles I think of my dear blogging friend, Jewels and her obsession with them. lol

4.  I love the movie Real Steel. I think I could totally get into robot boxing. 

5. My mom used to make fun of me for how many candles I own. Then I moved to Sticksville, and she said I no longer have too many candles (in case the power goes out). The next time I was in Redding, I went to the Dollar Store and bought like another $20 worth of candles and holders. Seriously.

6. It's been snowing in Sticksville for three days, and probably got about 4 to 5 inches. I don't know for sure, because the high winds have made it drift so much. I wanted the snow, but the 30-60mph winds suck ass.

7. I nearly made a snowman at work this morning instead of cleaning. The only thing that stopped me was I didn't have snow gloves with me.

8. I got my mom obsessed with Lisa Scottoline's books. Like foaming at the mouth obsessed. lol

9. I about had a heart attack the last time I gassed up my car. Little shit had to make it to $50 for a fill-up. Of course, it didn't help that gas jumped to $4.25/gallon. My bet is that it'll make to $5/gallon easily by the time summer comes around. When I got my first car as a senior in high school, gas was freaking 99cents per gallon. God how I miss those days. With a vengeance.

10. I'm totally craving Round Table Pizza. If I had Hedwig, I'd totally send her out for pizza. Hehe.

And now to pass this off to six bloggers! And in no particular order they are:






12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so proud that my wanting to commit the perfect murder via icicles stuck with somebody. lol!! haha. That combined with my recent obsession with removing my fingerprints should be enough to send people running from me! hahahaha

    I will be doing this on my weekend post with random other pictures and my postcard thank you! :) Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I totally took a picture today of one that's like 2 feet long. Must send it to you! haha!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award and I love all those little tit bits about you.
    I finally got my post card this week so shall blog about it this weekend. BTW does Speed Demon have a blog to link to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at this time, she doesn't. I think she did, but then she stopped writing for fear of being caught at work or something. Since she no longer works there, she may start it back up.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the award... now this has nothing to do with the award, but girl, i am digging your header on your blog, the look on your face while drinking the peppermint latte is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL OMG that stuff was horrible. Worse than I thought it would taste! lol

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you so much for the award!! And congrats on getting it yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you and Cat have passed this award on to me. That's ok, because I'm passing a different award on to you 2 ladies as well. Will make sure to post both of you when I accept this one :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot get the image of Hedwig carrying a pizza out of my mind now. LOL

    Thank you so much for this award, sweetie! I will work on it this weekend. :) I haven't seen Real Steel, but it looks really good. Love Hugh Jackman. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you must see it. I LOVE it. And yes, Hedwig on a pizza run would be interesting! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)