Well, Happy Monday to me! I was blessed with another award! A huge thank you goes out to Pencil Girl at Conquering the World to passing this on to me. She is one of my newer followers. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I know these awards are kinda silly, but it really means so much that folks I've never met like my ramblings enough to pass awards on to me. Really. And before I get all
sappy emotional, I'll stop now.
This award comes with a couple rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 7 other blogs who post about even slightly amusing things . . . and let them know.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
Since I've already done the first one, here are the blogs I shall pass this onto (and in no particular order):
Just so y'all know, I hate choosing between all of you. Seriously. Oh and one more thing. Hazel over at Pablo's Angel . . . I was going to include her in the seven blogs, but her link said her blog no long existed. Picture a sad face. Hazel, if you see this, you still get the award. :o) It's my blog and if I see fit to shell this out to 8 blogs versus 7, so be it.
Now, 7 things about me:
1. I am in love the TV show Psych.
2. My favorite blanket is the afghan my mom made me.
3. I have 3 weeks left at my job.
4. In winter I sleep with the electric blanket on, and two fans blowing on me.
5. I have never used the so-called fireplace in my apartment.
6. I despise touching other people's laundry. Even when I know it's clean.
7. I was in New York for 36 hours . . . way before 9/11 . . . and managed to get only one shot of the skyline from the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.