Average Girl tagged me today. I haven't played tag in so long. And this one doesn't involve sprinting around like an idiot looking for the 'safe place'.
So, apparently, here are the rules:
You must list 5 things about yourself; 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. You are suppose to guess which one is true and then I must pass this on to 4 bloggers.
I am going to be like Average Girl and mix it up a bit. I will tell you three lies and two things truthful. Have fun guessing which are true!
1. I've never gotten my passport.
2. I have decided to be like Cinderita and take a lap dancing class. I do recall saying at New Years that 2011 would be my bitch, right? (I am sure my family that reads my blog are thinking, "I so didn't need to see that!")
3. I once dated a guy for a year before we actually had our first kiss.
4. I'm really going to miss working on night shift.
5. When I was 11, I was first in line to get autographs from a local band that I was a huge fan of.
Now to pass this on to 4 bloggers:
You've been tagged! :o)