Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You'll Get Yours, Henry Higgins . . .

There are so many things that happen in life that just aren't right. For now, I'm talking about work related issues. Working for any kind of corporation really means just selling a portion of your soul for 40 years. To spend more time with them then you do your own families.

And of course, with people, comes the drama. I've written about random work place drama queens. Sometimes known as "helpers". Now I'll be talking about the shit-for-brains.

These wonderful co-workers are full of a lot of hot hair. They talk a lot of smack, thinking they're the bomb. They are the bomb. A stink bomb at that. They will often try to blame others for stuff, or at least make sure the blame isn't all on them. Especially when it is. They tell different people different stories. Eventually they will hang themselves with their lies. Because they are morons.

I have recently found out something that happened at my work place that rightfully pissed me off. It's pissed off a few others. One of my co-workers, a person whom I would consider a friend as well, was recently called a snitch behind their back. They weren't being a snitch. What they did was the right thing to do. If I had seen it, I would have done the same exact thing - told a supervisor.

The reason this person is singled out as the snitch as there was only skeleton crew on staff when the issue arose, so there were only about 4 people in the building. There weren't a lot of people who would have known. However, someone else inadvertently got punished due to the jerkwad who started it all. Because the dickweed said they'd do something for that person and then never did it. So certain things never got done. Certain things that have to get done. Things that got traced back to someone whom people were willing to cover for. Someone who was going to stay off the clock to finish their "boo-boo".

So, because the idiot didn't do their job because they wanted to leave early, they didn't do what they promised, and it came back to haunt them. In the name of my friend, mostly. And now, my friend is being called a snitch, another person got punished when no one thinks they should have, and thus far, shit for brains hasn't been punished. Although, I think it'll happen at some point.

But they are running their mouth, bragging they haven't been in trouble. Dude, let me just say, I've witnessed people doing what you're doing. And I helped get their cheating ass fired. Because it was the right thing to do. So believe me when I say, watch your back asshole. You don't piss off this many people, or hurt others and think you're going to get away with it. Karma is one helluva bitch.

You will get yours, Henry Higgins. You will get yours.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, somebody's gonna be in trouble! Keep us posted!

    http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH How I can relate to the working for big corps. Last hospital I worked for was a small one, then sold to a large corp.... oh fuck me. It was a nightmare..I finally had to quit when the profit margin became more important than the quality of patient care.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)