Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Take a picture, it'll last longer.


On my way home from work today, I stopped by the grocery store for one particular item - sour cream. I had forgotten to purchase some during my last grocery shopping escapade because I'm a ditz and I really needed some. I parked my car, went in, bought the sour cream, and got back in my car. As I got in my car, a car pulled in the space directly in front of me. I continued to get ready to go home - I put my seat belt on, turned the car on, etc. This guy in the space in front of me just keeps staring at me. I wasn't staring at him, so I couldn't figure out why he was staring at me. I put my car in reverse and looked every which way to make sure I don't wreck my gorgeous new car.

As he gets out and locks his car, this guy is still staring.

I doubt he heard me, but he might have been able to read lips when I said out loud, "Dude, take a picture, it'll last a lot longer."

But it got me thinking. People do this. They stare at you. Why? I have no idea. But it'll freak you out. Makes you wonder if you have a booger the size of Rhode Island hanging out of your nose. Or if you somehow have "idiot" written on your forehead. Lipstick smeared across your face. Toilet paper stuck to your shoe. Anything. It doesn't matter. All that does matter is some random stranger is staring at you while you're in your car.

It could be in a parking lot, like this morning. It could be at a stoplight. It could be anywhere.

Stop it. It's unnerving. And creepy.



1 comment:

  1. The picture of those eyes is so creepy! And btw, I have no idea why that guy was staring at you. Just be glad you were able to drive away before he stole your windscreen wipers or something =/

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one. :o)